Search Engine Visibility
₱146.59/mo when you renew 4
Bring more traffic to your website with search engine optimization
One-click submission to Google®, Yahoo!® and Bing®
Increase your search rankings
No technical skills required
And there's more...
Get top rankings on Google, Yahoo!, Bing and more.
What good is a terrific website if customers can't find it? Search engine visibility solves this problem by helping you add the right keywords and text to your site, then submitting your site to Google, Yahoo!, Bing and over 100 other popular search engines and directories. Use our expert suggestions to continuously move your business listing closer to the top of search results.
- Get your site found faster by submitting it directly to top search engines.
- Easily submit your web page(s) to 100+ leading search engines.
- Choose global or regional submission, depending on your service area.
- Find out how "search engine-friendly" your website is.
- Learn what search terms are most often used by people looking for your type of business.
- Quickly create a site map so search engines can effectively index, find and present your pages to shoppers.
- Use our suggested topics tool to decide what kind of articles you should include on your website based on frequently searched terms for your business.
- Our keyword generator suggests keywords and phrases that will attract the shoppers who are most likely to buy.
- Get the top search terms used by people searching around the globe in 40 languages.
- Quickly insert these highly effective keywords into the meta tags and content text for each page.
- Follow search rankings for you and your competitors.
- Get expert recommendations to help you continuously improve your ranking.
- Reports include Top 10 SEO checklist, submissions, search engine listing status, inbound links, page rank, keyword ranking, competitors, and traffic.
Your questions, our answers
What is search engine visibility?
Search engine visibility is our suite of search engine optimization (SEO) and online advertising tools to help you improve your site’s search engine ranking, drive traffic to your site, and get your business found easily from all the major search engines, including Bing®, Google®, Yahoo!® and many more.
You don’t need to be an expert to get started using search engine visibility SEO services. If you can point, click and type, you can get great results. In fact, even the most discerning search engine gurus appreciate the easy-to-use SEO tools for generating keywords and identifying the top 10 SEO website issues.
For more information, visit our search engine visibility product support page.
What is SEO, and why is it important?
If you want people to find your site, you need to get it listed with search engines. SEO is the process of making your website more “friendly” for search engines, which helps them categorize it and display it in relevant search results. Optimizing your site can improve its organic search result ranking, making your business easier to find when potential customers search for products and services related to your business.
For more information, see What is Search Engine Optimization and why should I care about it?
Why should I choose GoDaddy for my SEO services?We know there are plenty of SEO tools and online advertising companies out there, but as the world’s number one domain registrar, we know the Web inside and out. We’re passionate about this stuff, so we designed our SEO services to be as powerful as they are easy to use and cost effective. Got questions? Our award-winning, 24/7 support team is just a phone call away.
So how does it work?
Search engine visibility works however you need it to. Our SEO tools analyze your website and help you identify search terms and keywords that can increase traffic on your website. Once you’ve placed the search terms and keywords in your website’s content, use our one-click site submission tool to submit your site to the world’s top search engines. For more detail, you can analyze and optimize your site with a wide variety of SEO tools, from our keyword generator to our site map creator.
For more information, see What does search engine visibility do?