Wix: Verify your domain ownership
To set up your Office 365 email address with a domain at Wix, you will have to change your Wix DNS settings twice. Once with a TXT verification record to verify your domain ownership, and a second time with the rest of your Office 365 DNS details to set your mail destination.
The TXT record value that you need to create is in your Office 365 account. If you need to log back in, just click the Help me fix this message.
- Log in to your Wix account.
- Under Subscriptions, click Domains.
- Under My domains, and click Advanced.
- Click Edit DNS.
- Next to TXT (Text), click + Add another.
- Enter the TXT record displayed in your Office 365 account.
- Click Save DNS.
You can contact Wix customer support at 1 (800) 600-0949
- Have GoDaddy check your TXT record by logging into your Office 365 account, and clicking I set my TXT record. Check, please!. After your ownership is verified, you will see the rest of your Office 365 setup instructions. Use these to set your Office 365 mail destination for your Wix domain.