Viewing the Payment History Report
In the Reseller Control Center, you can view, print, and export Payment History Reports, which contain the commission payment information for your payee accounts.
For more information about Payee Accounts, see Adding CashParking Payee Accounts for U.S. Citizens or Legal Residents and Adding CashParking Payee Accounts for Non-U.S. Citizens and Non-Legal Residents .
Payment History Reports are not available for commission payments made prior to March 2, 2009.
Understanding Payment History Reports
Payment History Reports display the following information for each commission payment:
- Payment Date — The date you received the commission payment.
- Transaction Number — The transaction number for the commission payment.
- Payment Type — The type of payment you received: check, EFT (electronic funds transfer), or PayPal®.
- Payment Amount — The dollar amount of the commission you received.
You can click the heading of any column to reverse the order of the data. For example, the Payment Date column displays the most recent payment first. Click Payment Date to display the oldest payment first.
To View Payment History Reports
The Payment History page lets you create customized reports that contain the commission payment information for the payee accounts and date ranges you select.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Reseller.
- Click Open and select the Prog ID you want to view.
- Go to Reports and click Payment History Report.
- From Show, select the payee account you want to view.
- From For, select one of the following:
- All — Displays the payment history from March 2, 2009 to the present.
- Custom — Displays the payment history for a custom date range.
In the Payment Date Range window, click the date fields or calendar icons to select a Start Date and End Date, and then click Update. You can also click the date field to the right of For to select a custom date range.
- This Month — Displays the payment history for the current calendar month.
- This Quarter — Displays the payment history for the current quarter.
- This Year — Displays the payment history for the current year.
- Click View Report. The Payment History Report displays.
- To print, click Print or to export, click Export.