View my staging site
If you have created a staging site for your Managed WordPress account, you can view your staging site so you can preview your WordPress site changes before bringing them live.
Staging sites are only available for Deluxe, Ultimate, or Developer Managed WordPress plans. Staging sites are not available for Basic Managed WordPress plans.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Next to Managed WordPress Websites, click Manage.
- Click the image that matches what you see in your account:
- Click Manage next to the site you want to use.
- Click the link to your Staging site.
- Use your WordPress username and password to log in to WordPress to view your staging site.
- Click Settings under the site you want to use.
- Click Staging in the top green menu bar.
- Click WP Admin to get into your WordPress staging site.