Use the SSL Setup Service
SSL Setup Service is a one-time setup. It's ideal for customers with existing SSL certificates who need help installing and eliminating browser warnings but don't want or need ongoing certificate management.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Select SSL certificates and then Set up next to the SSL Setup Service you're activating.
- On the next page that appears, next to the heading indicating how many SSL Setup Service plans you have available, select Set Up.
- Select Internal Hosting or External Hosting to indicate whether your site is hosted at GoDaddy or at a third-party hosting service.
- Select the option that describes your scenario:
- The certificate is already installed: Choose this option when your SSL certificate is installed to hosting but you're seeing an SSL error, a mixed content warning, or the site isn't redirecting to HTTPS.
- The certificate is integrated into hosting: Choose this option if you're using a Managed WordPress plan or if you’re using cPanel AutoSSL (Deluxe and higher).
- The certificate will be selected from eligible SSL products: Choose this option if you have an SSL that isn't installed to hosting, isn't set up, or is on one domain and you want it rekeyed to another.
- Under Pick your hosting product, select the hosting product you want, and then select Next.
- Enter the domain name for the certificate, and then select Next.
- Agree to the terms that appear by selecting the appropriate check boxes, and then select Activate.
Selecting Activate adds a ticket to the ticket queue, allowing us to monitor and complete the SSL installation for you.