Upload files and images to my Website Design Services (APAC) E-Store
Note: This content only for Website Design Service customers in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, and the Philippines.
Your E-Store is hosted by our partner Duda. We know you want your site up and running as soon as possible. To help your Guide better understand the layout, functionality and branding your site needs, follow these steps to upload images, logos and content for your website to your Content Library.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Next to E-Store and Websites, select Manage.
- In the Manage Website page, select Edit website.
- In the navigation on the left, select Content.
- In the Content Library list, select Site Content.
- Select Manage Images.
- Select Upload Images and browse to the image you want to upload.
- Select the image you want to upload and then select Open.
- After you complete your interview over the phone you'll have 2 business days to send over any assets you'd like us to use. Then we'll begin building your website.
- If you can't upload all your content before we start, don't worry - once we've built the website you'll be able to edit the site yourself to make any tweaks and changes.
- Get familiar with the different E-Store plans.