Updating domain name offering on my reseller storefront
Your Reseller storefront includes all top-level domain names (TLDs) and international TLDs (ccTLDs) by default. Update which common domain names you offer and whether to offer registration through your storefront, transfer to your storefront (if available), or both.
All changes are saved automatically and will display on your storefront within an hour.
- Sign in to your Reseller Control Center (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Go to the Products tab, and then select Domains.
- From the Common TLDs tab, select Register and/or Transfer for the TLDs you want to offer.
Note: .jobs is not available for transfer. You must offer .com, .net, and .org domain names.
- From the International TLDs tab, select Register and/or Transfer for the ccTLDs you want to offer. Select the plus icon to expand the section for each region.
Note: Some ccTLDs are not available for transfer or compatible with custom hosting and parked nameservers. If you offer .uk transfers, we will send customers who initiate transfers to you information about changing their Nominet tags to WILDWEST.
- To update your TLD pricing, see Updating product pricing for my Reseller storefront.
- For more information about transfers, see Transfer my domain.