Updating contact information for Backordered domains
If we capture a backordered domain name for you, we use the contact information you provided when you placed the domain name on backorder. You can update that contact information in the Domain Manager.
- Log in to your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab:
- Click Manage All:
- From the Buy/Sell tab at the top of your account, select Backorders and Monitoring.
- Select the domain names you want to modify.
- Click Contact.
- Edit or complete the following:
- (Optional) Organization — The contact's organization.
- First name and Last name — The contact's first and last name.
- Address 1 and 2, City, State, Zip code — The contact's street address, city, state, and ZIP Code.
- Country — The country in which the contact resides.
- Phone number — The contact's phone number.
- (Optional) Fax number — The contact's fax number.
- Email address — The contact's email address.
- Select I certify that the specified organization... if you entered an organization.
- Click OK.