Turn on auto renew
To make sure your products renew, you can set them up to auto renew on their expiration dates.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Renewals & Billing.
- Select the product or products you want to auto renew.
Note: If you'd like to check the price before you turn auto-renew on, click Renew Now.
We'll show you the price for your products in the Shopping Cart, but we won't complete that purchase here unless you say so. To continue with turning on auto-renew, click your browser's Back button.
- Click Auto Renew On.
- Click Turn Auto Renew On. In the Billing Details list, the auto-renewal date appears next to the product name.
- This is a great time to change the payment method for those auto-renew products if you'd like.
- Many products auto-renew by default. Here's how to turn auto-renew off.
- You can delete payment methods from your account, as long as you're not using that payment method for any products.