Sync appointments with my personal calendar
Use Online Appointments to see all your appointments at a glance — and even synchronize your personal calendar with the appointments to avoid scheduling conflicts. However, only public appointments can sync. Any events set as private on the personal calendar will not sync.
Check the plans and pricing page to see if Online Appointments are available in your language and country.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Appointments and under Settings choose Apps.
- Select Add calendar.
- Select your calendar service from the list and follow the prompts to link your account.
- Select your calendar from the dropdown list, then select Save.
Note: Only one calendar is able to be synced at any time. If you wish to no longer sync any calendar, select Not Syncing and then select Save.
- Continue to add calendars until all your calendars are linked. You can add multiple calendars from several different services. However, you can only add one calendar per service. For example, you can add a calendar from Outlook and from Google, but you can only have one Google calendar connected at a time.
Customer appointments will now appear on your selected personal calendar(s) — and client appointments cannot be made in time blocks when you're busy.
- Add Online Appointment services
- Set up payment for Online Appointments (available in Australia, Canada, Great Britain and the United States)