Ship my orders
Congrats on your sale! Now you're ready to fulfill and ship your orders.
Note: These instructions only work for orders placed on your website store. Orders placed in a connected Marketplace (e.g., Amazon, eBay, Etsy, etc.) will need to use that marketplace's shipping methods.
If you need a record of the tracking number, go to Store > Orders. Open the order and select Fulfill Order. You'll have a place to enter the tracking number there.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Website Builder and select Manage next to your website or store.
- From your Dashboard, open your products:
- In Website Builder, go to Store and select Orders.
- In Premium Online Store, go to Sales and select Orders.
- Select a paid order number and open it.
- Select Create Shipping Label to register or sign in to Shippo.
- Select Create Label.
- Enter the Shipping Carrier and Tracking Number.
- Select Submit. Your order is now fulfilled, and the customer will receive an email letting them know their order has shipped.
Note: Shippo is only available for customers in the United States for use with USD as the currency. Shippo also doesn't determine shipping costs. You'll need to add shipping charges for your products.
Note: If a new order isn't showing up in your Shippo list, use the Sync Orders link in the upper right corner. If the new order still doesn't appear, refresh your browser. Also, if Shippo has to split up the delivery, it won't show the label option.
- Manage payment methods so customers can buy your products.
- Reach customers around the world by offering shipping method choices.
- If you want to cancel your shipping label, you'll need to get a refund. Read the Shippo article to help you out.
- If you are using your own shipping carrier, go to Store > Orders. Open the order and select Fulfill Order. Enter your tracking number there.