Share my Google calendar
If you have a public Google calendar, you can share it with visitors to your website. Any updates to the Google calendar are automatically passed to your website. (You can't change the calendar from your website.)
There are two parts to connecting the calendar to your website. This part explains how to copy the iCal URL from your Google account. The second part explains how to Display a calendar on my website.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- In the top-right, click the grid button and click Calendar.
- When the calendar section opens, click the gear button and choose Settings.
- Click the Calendars tab and then click the calendar you want to use.
Be sure the calendar you select includes future events, or GoCentral will tell you that it couldn't find any events in the calendar.
- In the Calendar Address section, click ICAL. Paste the address into a text document and save it. You'll use it in the Next Step below.
Be sure you copy the ICAL link. GoCentral recognizes only ICAL as a valid Google calendar to import.
- Click OK to close the address window.
- Click the Share this Calendar tab, and select Make this calendar public.
- Click Save.