Setting up Text Message Alerts for Go Daddy Auctions
In GoDaddy Auctions®, you can enable text messaging and specify the types of alerts you want to receive. You can receive the following alerts:
- Auction Bid expires in one hour — Notifies you when an auction you're bidding on is about to expire.
- Outbid Notification — Notifies you when you've been outbid.
- Auction Watching expires in one hour — Notifies you that an auction you're watching is about to expire.
- When you receive an offer — Notifies you when you're received an offer.
To Set up Text Message Alerts for GoDaddy Auctions
- Log in to GoDaddy Auctions.
- Click Settings.
- In the SMS Settings section, complete the following fields:
- SMS number — Enter the mobile phone number at which you want to receive text message alerts, and then select your provider from the list.
- SMS address — GoDaddy Auctions automatically populates this field after you enter your mobile phone number and select a provider from the list.
If you select Custom Provider, you must enter an email address in this field. Contact your provider for more information.
- Send Test Message — Click to send a test SMS message to your mobile phone.
- Send me an SMS message when — Select when you want to receive SMS messages from GoDaddy Auctions.
Factors beyond GoDaddy Auctions' control can affect SMS message delivery, and delivery is not guaranteed. Your provider might charge you for any SMS messages you receive.
- Click Submit.