Setting up payment options for invoices
Get Paid and Online Bookkeeping's invoicing option allows you to accept credit cards online through either PayPal® or Stripe®.
If you're using PayPal:
- You don't need a merchant account; you can use your personal account to send and accept payments.
- You don't need to select Taxable on your invoice template because PayPal already charges your customers tax.
To Set up Payment Options
- Log in to your Get Paid and Online Bookkeeping account.
- Click Manage, and then click Invoice Settings.
- In the Payment Integrations area, update the information, and then click Update.
For more information on invoicing, see Getting started with invoicing.