Setting Photo Album Themes
In Photo Album, you can select a theme to establish the look and feel of your photo album. You can also set themes for individual galleries. For more information, see Setting Gallery Themes.
To narrow the list of themes that display, you can filter the list by category and color. GoDaddy Photo Album displays the five themes that most closely match the criteria you sorted by.
To Set a Photo Album Theme
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click GoDaddy Photo Album.
- In your GoDaddy Photo Album Account list, click Manage next to the account you want to modify.
- Click Settings.
- Select the Default Theme tab.
- Filter the list of themes you want to view by selecting an option from one or both of the following lists:
- View all themes associated with a specific category.
- View all themes associated with a specific color.
- Click the theme you want to use.
- Click Save.
Note: You can preview the theme by clicking Preview Theme.