Set up payment method
You can set up several payment methods for purchases from your Online Store, including credit or debit cards, PayPal Express, and Apple Pay (for customers using an Apple Pay-enabled device). You can also set up offline payment methods like cash, check, or bank transfer.
- To enable credit or debit card payments and Apple Pay, you need a Stripe account.
- To enable payments through PayPal Express, you need to have a PayPal account.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click on the three-bar menu button in the top left corner and select Online Store.
- Click Start Accepting Payments.
Or, if you've already set up a payment method, select Settings and then select Payments.
- Follow the prompts to set up or enable each of the payment methods.
Payment Method How to set up Credit card (powered by Stripe) Click Connect and follow the prompts to add your Stripe account or set one up.> PayPal Express Click Edit to change the email address. Or, click Turn off to disable PayPal Express payments. You can always change this later. Offline Payments Click Enable to accept "offline" payments like cash, check, or bank transfer. For more info see Create custom payment method.
- To see the Apple Pay button, go to your published store on an Apple Pay-enabled device and view a product page.
The Apple Pay button also appears in the checkout page.