Set up my Office 365 email on Apple Mail (Mac)
To add your email address to your Apple Mail, you'll need your Office 365 email address, password and Apple Mail.
You can watch a short video of this task farther down the page.
- Open Apple Mail and click Mail (if this is your first time setting up Apple Mail, opening the application will start the add your email account process).
- Click Add Account.
- Select Exchange and click Continue.
- Enter your Name, Office 365 email address and click Sign In.
- Click Sign In again to let Microsoft locate your email address and account info.
Note: If Microsoft can't find your email, you'll be asked to enter your details manually:
• Username = your Office 365 email address
• Password = your Office 365 email password
• Internal URL = outlook.office365.com
• External URL = outlook.office365.com
- You'll get redirected to the Office 365 login screen. Enter your Office 365 email password and click Sign In.
Note: You might be asked to give permission to Office 365 as a part of your log in. Check the Consent on behalf of your organization and click Accept.
- Click Done (you can come back and edit these settings at any point).
- Your account will display and emails will start to load, this can take a few minutes.
Show me how
- Set up my Office 365 email address on my iPhone or iPad
- Download and install Microsoft Office applications