Set up Authorize.Net
To begin using Authorize.Net, you must first connect the plugin to your Authorize.Net account.
Obtain Authorize.net credentials
- Sign in to your Authorize.Net account.
- Under the Account tab, refer to the Security Settings and click on API Credentials & Keys.
- Copy your API Login ID.
- Select the New Transaction Key option and click Submit.
- Copy the Transaction Key.
- (Optional) To setup webhooks, select the New Signature Key option and click Submit again to generate the Signature Key.
Setup and configuration
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce and click on Extensions.
- From the GoDaddy Included Extensions list, scroll to Authorize.Net Gateway and click on Install.
After installing the extension, your WooCommerce payment settings will have options for Authorize.net Credit Card and Authorize.net eCheck available to configure.
Add credentials to WooCommerce settings
- Go to WooCommerce and click on Settings.
- Under the Payments tab, select Authorize.Net Credit Card (or eCheck) in the list of payment options.
- Paste the API Login ID, API Transaction Key, and API Signature Key, if applicable.
- Click Save Changes.
- Learn more about receiving payments with the Authorize.net Gateway extension in the full WooCommerce documentation.