Send your first email
For this last step, you're going to send a test email from the Outlook for web page. Then you'll check your email on your phone or computer and respond to the test email.
- Log in to Outlook for web using your Office 365 email address and password.
- Open a new email, enter your Office 365 email address in the To: field.
- Enter "test" in the Subject: and email body.
- Click Send.
- Open your phone or computer email app, when the test message arrives click Reply. (It could take a few minutes to receive your email.)
- Enter a message such as "test confirmed" to the body of the email and click Send.
- Go back to your Outlook for web page and confirm that you receive the response. (It can take a few minutes to receive your email response.)
If you can send, receive and respond using Outlook for web, your email is good to go!