Send blog post snippets via email
If a visitor subscribes to your blog, they'll automatically get an email with snippets of your blog post each time a new post goes live.
This video is part of the How-To series for Using a blog for your business.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- In your Dashboard, go to Marketing, and then Blog.
- Select the Subscription tab.
- Check that the toggle is switched to On. When the toggle is on, you can customize subject line (use the post title or create your own), name and address the email displays it's from, and the frequency it's sent (after each update or grouped into daily or weekly emails).
- Notifications will then be sent to subscribers that a new blog post has been made.
- In addition to writing blog posts, you need to add a blog section to your website to display the posts. Otherwise, no one can subscribe to your blog.
- Why stop at snippets of your blog post? Also create marketing emails to let your customers and subscribers know what you're up to.