Request an SSL certificate (Deluxe or Extended Validation)
Request your certificate
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Select one of the following options based on where you're hosting your certificate:
Where's it hosted? What to do GoDaddy site builder or hosting on the primary domain name Select the domain hosted in your account you want to use. Anywhere else - including secondary domains and subdomains on your GoDaddy hosting Select Provide a CSR, and then enter the CSR from your server.
- UCC certs only — Enter any Subject Alternate Names you want to use if you have not provided them in your CSR, and then click Add.
- Click Next, and then complete the information on the following page.
- Click Finished.
These certificates require additional verification in the next step. Continue with the article that matches your certificate type:
- Verify my certificate request (Deluxe Assurance)
- Verify my certificate request (Extended Validation)
- Not sure you have the right SSL? Find out which SSL certificate is the best fit for your needs.