Replace cover photo with solid color
For some websites a solid-color first page works better than a photo. Try it. It's simple to switch back to your original photo if you change your mind.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site.
- Click Header in the Sections panel.
- Click Cover Image in the Header panel.
- Click the trash can button and the current photo is replaced with a solid color based on your selected colors in the Theme panel.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Preview to see the results, and, if you like, use another of your domains or buy a new one.
- When you're ready to make the changes public, click Publish Site (mobile phone) or Publish (desktop/tablet).
Note: To use another color for the background, see Choose site color.