In Quick Shopping Cart®, you can set the order in which your products display. This is useful if you want to call attention to certain items by placing them first or if you have a specific sequence you'd like to place your items in, such as alphabetically, by product number, or by type.
This guide assumes that you want to place your products into a category rather than the top level on the first page of your site. The top level does not have ordering preferences so you might need to put your items into one master category.
To Reorder Products in Your Quick Shopping Cart
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart list, click Manage next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Set Up menu, in the Business Information section, click Store Home Page.
- Click the Products in Category tab.
- Select the product that you want to move, and then use the Move Up and Move Down buttons to arrange your list. You can also use the Arrange by button to organize your entire list.
- Click OK to save the changes.
You must publish your storefront for changes to take effect. For more information, see Publishing Your Storefront.