Remove my staging site
Step 6 of the Get started with staging in Managed WordPress series.
Once you've finished troubleshooting or making changes to your WordPress site and pushed those changes to your live production site, you can remove the staging site.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- In your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress, select Manage All.
- For the website you want to remove a staging site on, select Settings from the menu.
- Under Staging Site, select the Actions menu and then select Remove Staging.
- In the field provided, type "Remove".
- Select Remove.
Your staging site has been removed. This completes the get started series covering your Managed WordPress staging site.