Remove a blog section from my site
This action can be used to remove one of your blog sections from your site or an external blog feed that you've been displaying. This is the same process as deleting a section in general.
Note: Deleting your blog section has no effect on any of your blog posts, categories, subscribers, etc. The blog post section only allows people to view your posts. You'll need to go to your Dashboard and go to Marketing > Blog if you want to delete a blog post.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Go to the page and blog section you want to remove, and hover over the section you want to delete. In the menu that appears, select the Settings menu. In the mobile app, select Content then the menu.
- Select Delete Section.
- Select Delete to confirm you really do want to remove this section.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you're ready to make the changes public, publish your site.