Push my staging site to the production site
Step 5 of the Get started with staging series.
After making changes in your staging site, you can push those changes to your live production site.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- In your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress, select Manage All.
- For the website you want to push the staging site changes to production, select Settings from the menu.
- Under Staging Site, select the Actions menu and then select Sync Sites.
- Select Push staging to production. Only select Overwrite content if you want to overwrite the database as well as the files in your live production site.
- Select Sync.
Syncing your production site from your staging site may take a few minutes based on the size and complexity of your site.
- Once you're done, you can remove the staging site.