Organize email subscribers into a list
Organize people who subscribe to your emails into custom lists. Custom lists are used when you want to be able to send emails to certain groups of people based on criteria, such as people in certain geographic areas or people who have similar interests. If you don’t have any contacts yet, then add subscribers manually or add subscribers from a CSV file.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site to open your site.
- Select Connections > All.
- Select the checkbox next to the subscribers you want to put in the list.
- Select Add to List.
- Select Choose Existing or New:
- To add subscribers to an new list: Select Create a New List. Type in the name of the list and select Add.
- To add subscribers to an existing list: Select the checkbox next to the list you want.
- Select Done.