Invite a delegate to access my GoDaddy account
You can invite a delegate (like your web designer or developer) to access the GoDaddy products in your account. Delegates can open and use your products, but they can't view or change account information like your payment methods and passwords.
Note: Looking to assign delegate access for your domains? Change your domain delegate folder permissions.
- Go to your GoDaddy Account Settings. If you're not already logged in, you'll be prompted to log in.
- Select Delegate Access.
- In the People who can access my account section, select Invite to Access.
- Enter the Name and Email address for the person you're inviting.
- Select one of the access levels. If you're not sure what this means, read our explanation of access levels.
- Pending invitations can be cancelled by either you or an existing delegate and will expire if not accepted within 48-72 hours. If you want to cancel a pending request, select Cancel.
- Account owners can change a delegate's access level or remove a delegate from the account at any time.
- Here's how to request access to someone else's account.
- Learn more about delegate access.
- Delegates must have a GoDaddy account to accept your invitation. We'll ask them to create an account if they don't have one.