Giving Other Calendar Users Access to Your Personal Calendar
Calendar can give other Calendar users access to your personal calendar. You can assign one of two permissions:
- See Free/Busy — Let the other Calendar users see events you're attending.
- Full Control — Let the other Calendar users have full access to your personal calendar.
When you give other users access, your personal calendar displays under the Delegated Calendars menu in their Calendar section.
To Assign Calendar Access to Other Users
- Log in to your Calendar account.
- Click Settings, and then click Calendar Access.
- In the Grant administrative control to field, enter the Calendar user's email address, select the permissions you want to assign, and then click OK.
To change users' permissions, click their current permissions in the Access Type column.
To remove users' access to your personal calendar, click Delete, and then click OK.