Give others access to my GoDaddy account
You can give access to your GoDaddy account to another person, such as your web designer or developer, without revealing your password or payment information. These delegates may also purchase products for your account if you permit that level of access.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Delegate Access.
- In the People who can access my account section, click Grant Access.
- Enter the Name and Email address for the person you're inviting.
- Select one of the access levels. If you're not sure what this means, check out our explanation of delegate access levels.
- Click Invite. We'll send the person an email invitation to access your account. Once the person accepts, we'll let you know. No further action is required from you.
- To accept your invitation, your delegate must have a GoDaddy account. When delegates without an account accept your invitation, we'll prompt them to create an account.
- Pending delegate access requests cannot be cancelled. They will expire automatically if they are not accepted within 48-72 hours.
- If you're the designer or developer who needs access to another person's account, you can request access from the account owner.
- As the account owner, you can change a delegate's access level any time.