Fixing Broken Links After Moving Your WordPress Site
To Fix Broken Links After Moving Your WordPress Site
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel.
- From the Plugins menu, click Add New.
- Type Search and replace, and then click Search Plugins.
- Locate the Search and Replace plugin, and then click Install Now.
- Click OK.
- Click Activate Plugin.
- From the Tools menu, click Search and Replace.
- Enter your old site's URL in the Search for field. For example, http://olddomainexample.com (no trailing slash).
- Enter your new site's URL in the Replaced with field. For example, http://newdomainexample.com (no trailing slash).
- Select All, and then click Go.
As a courtesy, we provide information about how to use certain third-party products, but we do not endorse or directly support third-party products and we are not responsible for the functions or reliability of such products. Third-party marks and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.