Export MySQL databases
Follow these steps to export the entire MySQL database, or export selected tables of the database, to a file and download it to your computer.
- Access your database via PHPMyAdmin: Web & Classic | cPanel | Plesk
- In the phpMyAdmin home page, select the database that you want to export.
- From the tabs at the top of the page select Export.
- To export the entire database, continue with the next step.
To export only specific tables in the database, below Export method select Custom - display all possible options, and in the Tables list select only the tables you want to export. Leave all other options set to their default values.
- Click Go. You'll be prompted to open or save the file.
- Click OK. The database or table from the database is exported as an SQL file.