Entering Orders Manually
Invoices are automatically entered when a customer places an order on your Quick Shopping Cart storefront. In some cases, however, you may want to manually enter an order into the system. For example, you may take an order over the phone or by fax and want it to display in the order manager and in other management areas like reports and the customer list.
To Manually Enter an Order
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- Select Orders.
- From the Tasks section, select Add New Order.
- In the New Order page, enter the appropriate order information.
- Click Place Order.
Note: The new order is now added to the system and can be accessed as an invoice. The customer is also added to your customer list.