Editing renewal options for Premium Listings
If your domain name does not sell within 30 days, the Premium Listing expires. You can set the your listing to automatically renew until it sells. If the listing expires because you didn't renew it, you can manually add it again later.
- Log in to your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab:
- Click Manage All:
- From the Buy/Sell tab at the top of your account, select Premium Listings. Your Premium Listings will display on the next screen.
- Select the domain name you want to update.
- Click Auto Renew from the top menu.
- Select Automatically renew Premium Listings to automatically renew the listing, or de-select it to let the listing expire.
- Click OK, and then click OK again.