Edit products in my online store
After you add physical products (or digital products), import products from a CSV file, edit or add product details.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- On your Dashboard, expand Store, and then select Products.
- Select a product's name to edit it or select Quick Edit.
- Add or change info in any of the editable fields, such as product name, price, category, description or other fields.
Note: If you've included variants on your product, like sizes for a shirt, select Variants below the listed product in the Quick Edit view to edit prices.
- Square users: If you've imported products from Square, grayed out fields like Qty may not be editable. Product inventory is set in your Square account, not in the Inventory & Options tab. Qty updates every 15 minutes if changes are detected in your Square account. If there are no changes, Online Store checks the field every 30 minutes, then at 45 minutes and then at 60 minutes.
- When you're done, select Save.