Edit files in cPanel hosting
You can edit the contents of any text-based files on your hosting account.
Note: Before making changes, we recommend creating a copy of your files.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the cPanel account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click cPanel Admin.
- Click the File Manager tab.
- Select the file you want to use, and then click Code Editor or HTML Editor.
- Select any encoding options you want to use.
- Edit your file, and then click Save Changes.