Edit content in a section or section group
Edit the content in a section or a section group to change the overall look and feel of your site. This includes editing the text, moving or deleting section groups or updating images.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- In the preview window, select the section you want to edit. If you don’t see the section you want, add a section.
- Use the pane on the right to change things in the section such as layout, accent color, and more.
- You can edit text right in the preview window.
• In the preview window, the section you’re editing is highlighted and applicable icons appear in the right-corner.
• Use the arrows to move the section up or down the page.
• Select Layout to change the layout.
• Select the Settings menu to duplicate, move or delete the section.
• Use the arrows to move the section left or right.
• Select Delete to remove the section group.
• Select Add another to add a new section group.