Download and install Office apps for iPhone or iPad
Stay productive with Office apps. If you have an Online Business Essentials, Business Essentials, or Business Professional plan, you can use the mobile apps on your iPhone or iPad. You'll need to download each Office app separately from the App Store.
- The Office app combines Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint in one place and is available to download for iOS. To get Microsoft Office, use your phone's camera to scan this QR code.
- To download additional apps or get them seperately, select your preferred app, and then install it:
- Open the app, and then tap Sign In.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 email address.
- Tap Next.
- You'll be redirected to a different sign-in page to enter your password.
- Tap Sign in.
Repeat these steps for each Office app you want to use.
Depending on how many files and folders you have, it can take several minutes to sync everything. After the sync is complete, you can access, create, and share all of your documents.