Download a copy of your backed up files and database
After your backup has completed, you can download a copy of your files and databases to keep locally on your computer.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click on Backups.
- Click on the URL of the website that you want to download the files from.
- Scroll down to the desired backup date and click Restore.
- Click download files.
- From here, you can either select the files you want to download via the file manager, or scroll down and click Download All Files.
- Select how you want to get the download link, and click Generate Zip.
- Complete the same process to download your database.