Dive in: All Managed WordPress articles
Here's a list of essential articles for managing your Managed WordPress website. Use it as your guide for tasks like setting up your account, adding or migrating sites, and troubleshooting common issues.
- What is Managed WordPress?
- What is a CDN?
- Software versions installed on Linux Hosting, Windows Hosting, and Managed WordPress accounts
- WordPress core updates on Managed WordPress
Managing my plan
- Upgrade your Managed WordPress plan
- Change the domain on my Managed WordPress website
- Remove my site
- Enable SSH on Managed WordPress
- Add subdomain to Managed WordPress
- Sign in to your Managed WordPress site
Set up my plan
- View my IP address
- Add a site
- Why use a temporary domain name with Managed WordPress?
- Use WP-CLI to manage your site
- Open WordPress
- Enable GoDaddy Payments on Managed WooCommerce Stores or Managed WordPress
- What is the status of GoDaddy Payments in my Managed WooCommerce Stores or Managed WordPress account?
- Connect your bank account to GoDaddy Payments on Managed WordPress
- Sign in to the Payments Hub from Managed WooCommerce Stores or Managed WordPress
- Upload files with SFTP on Managed WordPress hosting
- Limits on editing files
- Update my theme and plugins
- GoDaddy WordPress Themes
- GoDaddy WordPress Plugins
- Access files in my Managed WordPress account
- What is CoBlocks?
- Add a CoBlocks Media block in WordPress
- Add a CoBlocks Food & Drinks block in WordPress
Back up and restore my site
- Export MySQL databases
- Import SQL files into a MySQL database
- Backup and restore my Managed WordPress site
- Do I need to back up my Managed WordPress website?
- What is FTP?
- Restore my website content and multiple databases
Migrate or move my site
- Move my WordPress site automatically to Managed WordPress
- Move a Managed WordPress site to an unmanaged WordPress account
- Migrate my WordPress site manually
- Move my site from WordPress.com
Change my site settings
- Reset my password
- Open phpMyAdmin
- View my database details
- Change my PHP version
- Connect to my Managed WordPress server with SSH (Secure Shell)
Use a staging site
- Set up a staging site for my Managed WordPress site
- Pull my production site into the staging site
- Create a staging site
- Push my staging site to the production site
- Access my staging site
- View my staging site
Fine tune my site
Troubleshoot my site
- Connecting to MySQL using PHP
- Check the status of my hosting account
- PHP upload limits on shared hosting
- Common web page errors
- Preview your website using hosts files
- Troubleshooting WordPress
- Troubleshooting FileZilla FTP Connections
- What type of hosting account do I have?
- What filename does my PHP initialization file need to use?
- Blocklisted plugins
- Are there malicious redirects on my website?
- Flush your cache
- Check my disk space usage
- Hosting email relay limits
- Disable your .htaccess file