Delete an email alias
• You must have admin permissions to delete an email alias.
• To use an alias as a mailbox, you'll need to delete it first.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help logging in?).
- Click the Admin tile.
- In the left panel, click Users.
- In the left panel, click Active users.
- Check the box next to the address you want to edit.
- In the panel on the right, to the right of Username / Email, click Edit.
- Under Aliases, click the Delete icon to the right of the alias you want to delete.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save