Customizing your footer
The Storefront Footer displays on each page of your Quick Shopping Cart storefront and generally contains your contact information, domain, business slogan, and any images you associated with your Welcome message or Invoices. You can configure how your Storefront Footer looks and what information displays on it.
To Customize Your Storefront Footer
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart list, click Manage next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Set Up menu, in the Design section, click Store Footer.
- In the Create the Storefront Footer section, use the provided default text or enter your own message in the Footer text box. You can also include any or all of the variables from the Variable list.
- Click Verify.
- If errors are detected, view the error details that display below the menu, make the corrections, and click Verify. Continue making corrections as necessary.
- If no errors are detected, click OK to close the Congratulations! This Text is Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional! message.
- After all errors are corrected and your HTML is valid, click Save.
NOTE: Click "(Reset)" to remove the current message and display the default message. To clear your footer, delete all text in the Create the Storefront Footer section.