Creating Badges of Multiple Photos with Photo Album
In Photo Album, you can share your pictures on other websites by creating HTML or Flash® photo badges of a single photo or multiple photos. For your photo badge, select from public photos that you tagged with a specific value or photos from any of your public galleries. Depending on the type of badge you create, you can also specify badge details, such as the layout, color, and number of photos to display on the badge.
After you create the badge, we provide the HTML code to copy and paste into the Web pages where you want the badge to display. For more information about creating a photo badge for an individual photo, see Creating HTML Photo Badges of Individual Photos. For more information about creating a Flash photo badge, see Creating Flash Photo Badges.
NOTE: Photo badges use the first photos in your gallery. You can change the photos that display in your badge by reorganizing the order in which they display in your gallery. For more information, see Organizing Photos in Photo Galleries.
You can save badges and display the badge code or view badge details, such as the date saved, at any time. To view your saved badges, see Viewing Your Saved Badges.
To Create a Photo Badge of Multiple Photos
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click GoDaddy Photo Album.
- In your GoDaddy Photo Album Account list, click Manage next to the account you want to modify.
- From the Tools menu, select Create Badge.
- On the Select a Badge page, select HTML Gallery Badge, and then click Next.
- On the Select Photos page, select from one of the following:
- Public Photos from your gallery
- Indicates you want to use public photos from a specific gallery and allows you to select the gallery.
- Public photos tagged with
- Indicates you want to use public photos that have a specific tag and allows you to select the tag.
- Click Next.
- On the Set Layout page, specify the following:
- Display title
- Allows you to specify whether you want the site title to display on the badge.
- Number of photos to display
- Allows you to select the number of photos you want to display on the badge.
- Arrange photos by
- Allows you to determine the order in which photos display on the badge.
- Turn paging on
- Allows you to specify whether visitors can advance through the entire gallery to view photos or only view the number of photos you selected to display from the Number of photos to display list.
- Click Next.
- On the Select Background Color page, select the color from the palette or enter the color values, and then click Finish.
- From the Here is the code area, select and copy the code, and then paste it into the code on your Web page.
- To save the badge, in the Badge name field, enter the name, and then click Save.