Create private website pages
With Website Builder you can create private web pages that can only be seen by invited customers or members. Examples might include in-house price lists or select audience promotions. You start by adding private pages, then adding members one at a time or by importing a list.
Note: This feature is currently only available to U.S. customers.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help logging in?)
- Select Edit Site. (If you're using the Website Builder Online Store, select Manage Store, then Website in the top green bar.)
- Select the upper-right Pages panel and select Add.
- A New page is automatically selected, so enter a Page Title, toggle on Private Page by selecting the button on the right, and select Create Page.
Note: Show in Navigation is automatically selected. While the page will appear in your site's navigation bar, only visitors you've invited can log in to see it.
- When the new Private Page appears, select Add Section to begin creating content for the page. (See
Add a section.)
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, select Publish Site (mobile phone) or Publish (desktop/tablet).