Create custom promotion codes for my reseller storefront
Custom promotion codes offer your customers discounts on their orders, which are a great way to promote your storefront. You can create custom promo codes in the Reseller Control Center.
- Sign in to your Reseller Control Center (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Select Marketing, then select Promotions.
- In the upper-right corner, select Create Promotion.
- Under Promo Code, enter a code in up to 10 alphanumeric characters. Your reseller code must be unique and not already used by another reseller.
- Enter a Description of the promotion associated with the promo code.
- Under Discount, select Amount or Percent using the drop-down menu, then enter the discount you want to offer. Your discount must be in USD and can't exceed 15% of the total order amount.
- For Minimum Order Amount, enter the minimum amount in USD your customers must spend to use this promo code.
- Enter a Start Date and End Date for the promo code.
- Click Save to activate the code for the dates you've set.
Note: You can't delete a promo code or change its name, but you can inactivate it or edit its details.
- Manage discount pricing for my reseller customers
- What reports are available with my reseller account?