Create an Office 365 email signature
With Office 365 from GoDaddy, you can create email signatures in your webmail, that are automatically added to the end of your emails.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In the product page, click the plus sign + next to Email & Office.
- Click Manage.
- Click Launch Office 365, and then click on the email address you want to add a signature to.
- Click on the Gear icon, and then click Options.
- Click Settings, and then click Mail.
- Enter the signature you want to use.
- Select Automatically include my signature on messages I send.
- Click Save.