Create a virtual directory on my Windows Hosting account
You can create virtual directories on your hosting account which work like aliases to directories located somewhere else. For example, in the URL coolexample.com/virtual_directory, /virtual_directory could work as an alias for /temp/img/upload.
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click Plesk Admin.
- At the bottom of the section of the hosting you want to use, click Show More.
- Click Virtual Directories.
- Click Create Virtual Directory.
- Complete the on-screen fields, and then click OK.