Create a shared mailbox
Office 365 shared mailboxes make it possible for a group of people to monitor and send email from a common email address. Learn more about shared mailboxes.
Watch a short video of this task farther down the page.
- Sign in to your Email & Office Dashboard (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Go to Office 365 Admin and select Advanced.
- Next to Exchange, select Sign In.
- Under recipients, select shared.
- Select the plus sign above DISPLAY NAME
- The new shared mailbox window will open.
- Select Save. It can take about 15 minutes for the shared mailbox to be available for all users.
|Field||What to enter|
|Display name||The display name for your shared mailbox.|
|Email address||The name of the email address (appears before the @).|
|Domain menu||Select the domain you want to use (appears after the @).|
|Users||Enter email addresses to give people permission to use this shared mailbox.|
Note: To access a shared mailbox, you have to be added as a member. Sign in to the shared mailbox using your email client or webmail.