Create a domain folder
Organize your domain portfolio by creating domain folders. You can add domains to multiple folders, and each folder can contain an unlimited number of domains. Folders also let you manage permissions for delegate access.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select the Folders icon above your domain list and then select New Folder. If you've already created folders, you'll see them listed here.
- Enter a folder name and description.
- Select the permission settings for any delegates with access to your account.
- Select Save to create your folder.
- Add domains to your new folder to organize your domain portfolio.
- Edit permission levels for delegates with access to your account at any time.