Create a catch-all account
Create a catch-all email account to receive all mail sent to your domain that isn't already set up as an email address. For example, Jane has the domain coolexample.com, and she set up the email address jane@. If someone uses an unassigned address with her domain, like email@example.com, Jane will still receive it through her catch-all.
You can create one catch-all account per domain.
- Sign in to your Email & Office Dashboard (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Select Manage next to the user you want to make a catch-all account.
- Under Account information, select Edit.
- Turn on the toggle next to Set up this account as the catch-all for this domain.
- If the domain already has a catch-all, select Yes, Change Catch-All to confirm.
- Select Save.
- To stop using an account as a catch-all, turn off the toggle next to Yes, this account is the catch-all for this domain, then select Save. You'll no longer receive unassigned email sent to your domain.